The Gun Turret from the ICBM mod is a defense item used to autonomously attack hostile mobs and other players. The Gun Turret must be placed on a powered Turret Platform and supplied with Bullets for it to function. One shot from a Gun Turret deals 1.5 hearts of damage.
There are three menus:
- The first one is the terminal menu. Type help in the console of the turret to see its commands.
- The second one is the access menu. There you can set players on a whitelist and change their rights to use commands or put ammo in or out of the turret. Players which are not on the whitelist will be shot, in addition to hostile mobs.
- The third menu is the ammo menu where you can place ammo and upgrades.
- access set <player name> level - add a player as a user - this will prevent them being shot, and gives them access set by the owner
- access ? - tells you your access level
- Destroy - disassembles the assembly - the gun turret and platform will turn into item form
- Destroy Turret - disassembles the assembly - allows the turret to be removed and swapped for another one
- users list - lists all users and their access ranks
- users add <player name> - add a player as a user - this will prevent them being shot, and give them basic access
- users remove <player name> - removes player from the system - they will be shot at
- Note: You will not be able to remove users that are the same level as you
- get owner - tells you the turret owner
- get position - tells you the platform X,Y,Z position
- target <object> <bool> - allows for direct control of the turret, targeting objects with Boolean commands