|Power Armor Leggings
| Type || Armor
| Durability || Variable
| Capacity || 20kJ-5.6MJ
| Consumption || Variable
| Stackable || No
| Data Value || 25028
| Mod Included || Modular Powersuits
Power Armor Leggings are a crucial component of the Modular Powersuits system and are used primarily to improve movement and wearer protection.
- Iron Plating - Iron plating is heavy but protective.
- Diamond Plating - Diamond plating is lighter, harder and more protective than Iron Plating but much harder to make.
- Energy Shield - Energy shields are much lighter than plating, but consume energy.
- Heat Sink - A thick layer of plating to soak up heat.
- Sprint Assist - A set of servo motors to help you sprint (double-tap forwards) and walk faster.
- Jump Assist - Another set of servo motors to help you jump higher.
- Swim Boost - By refitting an ion thruster for underwater use, you may be able to add extra forward (or backward thrust when underwater).
- Uphill Step Assist - A pair of dedicated servos allow you to effortlessly step up 1m-high ledges.
- Radiation Shielding - Protect yourself from that pesky radiation poisoning. (Must be on every piece)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.